Friday, December 24, 2010

Making Progress

It's been a slow week at work and fairly stress free.  Lack of stress is a good thing for my muse, and I've been able to make good progess this week.  I did around 4,000 words this week, not bad, and the good part is my primaries are finally meeting each other at the 80k mark.  I have a novel length book now for the Sci Fi genre and have a ways to go yet to the end.  Editing will likely cut it back again, since I want it to be tight.


I'm targeting 1 March to be completely done and I work better with a deadline.  I'm enjoying some down time and filling it with shopping and writing and time with family.  It just doesn't get much better than that.


Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Todd. I'm a new reader to your blog. Sounds great on the writing for the week. Glad it's been low stress at the day job. Good to read.

    Wishing you a productive and fun Writing New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivy, thanks for stopping by. This is a fairly new blog so I appreciate you commenting! =)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you new to blogging? I am. It's become a fun little break away from writing. I'm enjoying it quite a lot. Hope you enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first real attempt to do a regular one, started in October. I'm having fun with it, not much traffic, but I figure when I actually have some stuff published that will change. =)

    ReplyDelete

I've Moved

The Wordpress blog has been alive about the same length of time as this one, but my impression as I move forward is Wordpress will be a...