Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog Award


The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

I was presented with this award by the wonderful Kristie McMartin http://lifebykiki.weebly.com/everyday-epiphanies.html

And she was presented the award by her friend Pippa Jay  http://keirbeyondredemption.blogspot.com/

Thanks to both of you!

The rules of this award are as follows: 
1. Thank and add a Link To the Person who Nominated You.
2. Share Seven Random Facts About Yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to let them know.


Random Facts about me:
1.  I’ve had a child in every state that I had a semi-permanent residence in since I got married. Four to be exact. 

2.    I own a guitar but haven’t really learned to play it, and someday I hope to take lessons on it, when life slows down a little.  I know how likely that is also.

3.    I love new music; I try to stay up on the current scene, not so much pop music but rock and alternative.

4.    I shave my head, what little hair I have left has turned gray and I’m not ready to be that old yet.

5.    I used to really love to play games, of any sort really, but now I find I get more satisfaction out of writing or reading.

6.    Dishonesty really turns me off in a big way.

7.    I love creating artwork as much as I do writing.

Here are some bloggers you should follow:
















These are all wonderful people who I follow and wish I could know better, I hope you will enjoy getting to know them as much as I have!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog award! And congrats on receiving it yourself. :)

    I, too, have notions to learn how to play the guitar, but I'm thinking I won't have time for that until I hit retirement or something, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much for mentioning me! So you think I should start shaving my head?

    Tawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Tawna I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to be the new Sinead O'Connor. It would likely be an attention grabber. =)

    Roni, I've had one for 25 years and haven't learned yet, maybe I'll be ready in another 25 =).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much for the award! :) You completely deserve it.

    And I have delusions of eventually learning to play piano, so I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor to be listed among the Greats! He he. Thanks Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dodging these awards left and right, but now I'm starting to think that I'm going to have break down and do it. /sigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!
    Someone else also gave me this award (but I wanted to finish my Nashville posts before I blogged) and I was going to give it to you! Oh well...

    Guess that just makes me doubly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Todd:

    I am honored to be included in the list. Your blog just happens to be one of my faves as well. As soon as I can free up a moment, I will spread the sweetness. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, Todd. What a nice surprise. Tim shaves his head too. Has for a long time now.

    Thanks again for the award. Nice to be thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm a new follower. It's nice to "meet" you. I'll check out the other bloggers on your list. Congratulations on the award.

    Have you seen Crystal Cook's art blog? I follow her as well, and she does some amazing work. You'll find her if you Google crystalcookart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for being so gracious! Michelle its nice to meet you, welcome to the Verge! I'll have to check out that website!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Todd, congrats! Guess what? You've been nominated for another award. Go to my blog:

    http://kenhoss.blogspot.com/2011/06/not-cookie-cutter-blog-award-rules-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Ken! LOL, wow, thank you! I'll get it up soon. =)

    ReplyDelete

I've Moved

The Wordpress blog has been alive about the same length of time as this one, but my impression as I move forward is Wordpress will be a...