Saturday, December 4, 2010

Habit not so much formed

Well, its now the 4th of December and I haven't been writing for the last 4 days.  I'm disappointed, but it's been a busy week this week.  Hoping to get some writing in tomorrow on Vim Dicare.


I've been getting into twitter a lot more since NaNoWriMo started.  I am following enough interesting people that its worth it to stop in and see what's going on.  Just updated my background with some original artwork that I made with Photoshop.  I love me some Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning NaNoWriMo! I'm in the process of editing my two NNWM books myself. Good writing!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I actually wrote some today on the first book. Good luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete

I've Moved

The Wordpress blog has been alive about the same length of time as this one, but my impression as I move forward is Wordpress will be a...