Friday, December 31, 2010

10 Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't

John Scalzi and Mary Robinette Kowal did this on their sites so I thought I would do the same.  Some of you may have done some of these but most of you probably haven't:

1. Broken the Sound Barrier
2. Wrote a poem for my wife
3. Commanded a flying squadron in a deployed zone
4. Won a poker tournament
5. Piloted a jet more than 6 miles above the Earth
6. Killed a deer with my car (Not on purpose)
7. Attended an Art Auction and bought paintings
8. Sold something on eBay
9. Qualified as a marksman with an M-9 Pistol
10. Created jewelry for my wife


I wanted to add wrote a Novel, but it's not done yet.  Let's hear some of yours!

4 comments:

I've Moved

The Wordpress blog has been alive about the same length of time as this one, but my impression as I move forward is Wordpress will be a...