Thursday, November 11, 2010

NaNoWriMo

     I made it past week one without any trouble and week two is living up to its reputation as being the toughest week of the month.  I've fallen behind a bit due to work, but I have a long weekend and hope to catch up and get a little bit ahead.  It's been fun and I've been happy to see that I can put out some content fairly quickly if I push myself.  I have a little over 14,000 words so far on day 11.


     It is frustrating to see some people "win" on day 3.  I'm not sure what the msot I can do in one day is, but I think the most I've done so far is about 2500 words in one day.  I'm hoping to pass that sometime this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved

The Wordpress blog has been alive about the same length of time as this one, but my impression as I move forward is Wordpress will be a...