Monday, November 15, 2010

Halfway through NaNoWriMo

     Well today marks the halfway point and I am slightly behind, at 22, 000 words, but I getting confident now that I will make it, especially with the four days off around Thanksgiving.  It's the slowest moving novel I've written so far, but the rewrite will make it all better.


     Week two lived up to the hype, I fell behind and thought about quitting, but perservered. 


     Week three is supposed to be magical, I can't wait for the magic to happen.


     I'm thinking about putting some of it up here, but I need to actually have some good stuff, so far not much good stuff I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved

The Wordpress blog has been alive about the same length of time as this one, but my impression as I move forward is Wordpress will be a...