Monday, January 24, 2011

Week in Review 17-23 Jan

It was a struggle this week for blogging and writing.  I did manage to get 3000 words this week and passed the 400 page mark, but begrudgingly.  I am in the climax and trying to get it right, and its coming a little at a time.  My muse can be stubborn at times.  That coupled with work and home events kept my mind from any productive blogging, if there is such a thing.  The grand total right now sits at 96100 words.



I twittered plenty, but it was mostly retweeting.  I did come across this:


Squishy Moonrise from Space


And posted this video of one of my favorite songs forma  bad that broke up after one album: Big Dismal - Reality, rumor has it they are getting back together.


Kam Weiland had this excellent post about the 3 Traits of a Successful Writer


Fake Mars Astronauts are close to arriving at Fake Mars


NASA posted this about Zeta Ophiuchi -- Runaway Star Plowing Through Space Dust Pretty dang awesome!


Nanotech News -another step toward complex nanomaterials that assemble themselves


Betelgeuse and 2012

I enjoyed this post Until you do it...

William Shatner started this webplace for Sci Fan fans: My Outer Space

Until next week...Clear Ether!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved

The Wordpress blog has been alive about the same length of time as this one, but my impression as I move forward is Wordpress will be a...