Friday, January 28, 2011

Housekeeping

I did a little work on the first chapter tonight, as I really wasn't in the mood to write.  I feel like it's much tighter now and probably close to being a finished as I'm going to get it before I sent out the MS to my alpha readers.


I posted the new version on the CH 1 Exerpt/Bulletproof Soul Page.  I would love to see some comments ( I think).


Been reading a lot about eBooks taking the lead in sales.  The push to self-publish is getting stronger and stronger.  I'm really undecided at this point on which way to go.  I don't think I'll be pumping out more than two books a year once I'm doing this exclusively, but who knows.  Timing is a factor if you can really pump them out.  The slower, established publishing model may work just fine for me, assuming I can sell the book to an old school publishing house.  I'll cross that bridge when the time comes, it may be a pretty clear course by then.


Clear Ether!

4 comments:

  1. Just popped in to say hello. Cold here this morning. Burr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cold here too, glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a big tease - I saw the title Housekeeping and I got all excited. I even got the vacuum out for you! =P

    hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing I was at work already =P

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I've Moved

The Wordpress blog has been alive about the same length of time as this one, but my impression as I move forward is Wordpress will be a...